Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer LOVEN'

Me and Mommy. We went to Camp Icaghowan. She showed me and Daddy the camp she grew up at. LOVED IT!! Mommy said it Could have used a few buckets of paint and a good Caretaker.. but Daddy and I thought it was fun!
Me and my mommy
SMOOOCH.. kiss
While Daddy was in Chicago, mommy and I went with Uncle Dan Theresa and Barry to Fireworks.
Barry , Theresa and HannahK (cheese)
My Unc-ie Funky Monkey
Grandma Dot came over and played with me.
Im crazy! Im mowing the carpet.
Hi.. My daddy's is a NUT! I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Hi.
Hi mommy.
Me and Buddy playing in the front yard.
Mommy and Daddy had a garage sale.. yeah the only thing good about it was I looked cute with the stickers on my..
see.. We may have only made 80 bucks, but the stickers were fun!!
Daddy got out my pool Great Grandma gave me. Livvy and I went swimming.
Ummm I don't think I should be drinking his water...
Olivia and I had so much fun!!!
~My Buddy~
Hi.. mommy and daddy took me to elko speedway.. they had a park.. so much fun!!
Me and my T-sha
Uncle Dan and Theresa and me
So much fun!! so loud.. but so much fun!!
Uncle Dan, Theresa and Jacob... That Jacob.. He's a NUT!! hehhee
me and my mommy
Look Im my mommy.. always working!!
Oh.. SuSu. Me and Olivia playing with SuSu
hehhehhee
Man I love this DOG
Uncle Dan and Livvy and I at the park.
Man, Dannys CRAZY
Come on Livvy!! lets go!!! weeeeee
Do the MONKEY..
I love the park!!
Daddy and I went to Visit Great Grandma at Masonic Home. They had motorcycles there..
LOUD!!!!

My Hannah came over and played with me.. Man I Love her!!!
We had so much fun!!!
Hi!
I'm reading!
4th of JULY.. Here I am waiting for the fireworks to start.
Me and Daddy waiting....
I love passing the time with blue slushies.!! I was WEIRD with SUGAR.. thanks daddy!
me, buddy and mommy
A big sideways HELLO! I SEE YOU!
Like my new do?
huh?
Shes goofy.. This isnt fun anymore mommy.. hehhee
Me and mommy!
What do you think?
Well... what do you think? yeah or nay for the ribbon?
BEACH!! Bush lake..
me and Daddy!
The greatest place EVER... Mall of America..
Me and my Momma at the MOA
So fun!!!
DORA!!! I MET DORA... The DORA.. OMG.. I dont even have the words..
DORA!!!
Cleaning my baby
She was Dirty.
Baby got a bath..
She was good and clean when I was done.
soo clean!
Me and Daddy playing with teh hose.
So fun!!
RUN!! HEHHE NO WET.. NO WET
Come and get me
I made a get well card fro Great Grandma.
Hi Grandma.. I love you! Feel better!
me playing in the rain
ummm could I get any wetter?
My new BED..
Im a big girl now!umm did you hear? IM A BIG GIRL!!
Im having Lunch outside.
me and my frog
look.. can you find me?
Guess what I am washing?Im Daddys little helper!
Look at that car... I did that.
Look.. My Cousin Katie. She came to see me. She lives near New Orleans
She may have also come to see Auntie Kelly and Grandma too..
but Mostly just to see me.
zzzzzzzzz snnooozzzzee
Me playing on my bike
Ride baby ride
oh.. hehhe I found my mommys lip stick... soo what do you think? yeah?
CUP CAKES... can you say.. yummmy
Look. Im playing with yet another birthday Gift.. Look.. Im doing it all by my self.. Hi.. Yep.. I can skate.. jelious?

No comments: