Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mommy cleaned her cell pictures.. take a look..

Hi Everyone.. My momma finally cleaned out her cellphone pictures. do you thing she will ever take them developed? mmmm well here's the first step.. so here I am.. I got my head stuck in this the other day.. That was fun!! Cried for about an hr after..
mommy said I was her biggest achievement.. dont know what that means.. but it sounds good!
sup?
Me and the GREATEST DOG SuSu
Crazy SuSu
kiss, lick, kiss lick.. you get the gist
me and my cousin Olivia playing guitar.. (livvy for short)
lallalllllaaaa Blue Blue Blue the Blue ZOOOOOOO Trrraiiinnnn..
ummmm
Oreo anyone?
HANNAH.. My Hannah
Hannah and I went swimming in my pool..
Hannah and I at southdale playing on the video interactive floor
Smiles
nooooo I dont wanna.. wahhhhh
Here Hannah and I goofing in my room.. mom took a picture on the baby monitor
Hannah and I eating
me and T-sa
I love Theresa!! She Da BOMB!!!
Hannah and I running to the park, Hannah spent the week with me while daddy was in Chicago.. She was sooo helpful to mommy!!!!
My BFF
oh.. here's me at bush lake..
fun so much fun!!
scoop and pour
Me and Daddy at Elko Speedway
Hannah and baby and I at Masonic Home visiting Great Grandma when she was there.
Hi.. here I am at old Navy
mommy and I went to the mall of America.. yumm
Playing on the bus
Me and Lilly
Sup?
Hi.. Licorice anyone?
ummm
PUDDLE JUMPING.. Is there anything as fun? Ummm nooooo
T-sa
Im playing people.. must you watch? ahhh yeah.. Cool McGoo
Hi. Daddy took me to home Depot..
Sponge BOB and Patrick
Luvvy and I
Two Peas in a pod
Us goofing!
Livvy, me, kelly, molly and Charlie
ahh.. oops.. BUSTED
me and Su-ie
mommy and went to farmington to visit Uncle Dan and Hannah
We went bowling and had Pizza
STRIKE!!!
Hi
Daddy and I eating a rootbeer float.. yummy
me and Livvy cuddling at Theresa's..

No comments: