Monday, August 3, 2009

April showers, BRINGS MAY FLOWERS!!!

Hi!!!! This is my May below.. I missed you all!!
This is me and Livvy playing with Jacobs Xylophone..
We had so much fun!! DING.. DONG..DING
We pounded our hearts out.. oh BTW... this was in Theresa's garage.. umm yeah.. a tad LOUD.. hehhee We didn't care..
Ibby and I went to the park by Theresa's and Played.. we had so much fun!!
Uncle Dan Pushing us!
me and SuSu and Theresa.. .. yep Su-ie went down the slide.. he loved it..
My crazy Uncle Dan.. and Olivia..
SWING.. WWEEEEEE
Hi Unc-ie
Well hello .. sup?
Mommy and Daddy got out my baby pool.. I still fit.. It was still fun!!
Hi.. Come on in!!
This is my VERY FIRST DQ Cone..
Umm YUMMMY ( can you say bath?) I was a tad sticky after this.. and the inside of the car needed a little rub down too..
My favorite Destination.. MALL OF AMERICA
"This is Aubie.. Requesting a landing" hehhee
Weeeeee
Look.. weeee.. mommy was a tad dizzy after this.. poor old lady
round and round and round I go..
Fun, fun fun
Look me and Mommy goofing with the camera
BLAH.. I took this.. to funny. crazy mommy
ahhhhh
My Great Grandma and Uncle Dan at my grandpas Birthday party.
Grandpa, me and Hannah and Jacob
Me and Grandpa
Oh.. me and Brenna .. ( Mommy's BFF's Daughter) I was asking.. Where is Mike?(the cat)
Me and Brenna Taylor
I'm the Flower Fairy (check out the wings)
Dig... sooo much fun.. being dirty is soo much fun!!
ahh mom.. I want RED right here!!
HARD at WORK!
Dirt..Gotta fill in with dirt.. did you know that? I did.. oh How I loved the dirt!

No comments: