SNOW...SNOW.. SNOW.. Let it snow.. I sent sledding yesterday.. I had so much fun... daddy did all the work... I was laughing.. Oh man I love snow!!!!

I almost fell over.. But Daddy got me.. Look at me.. could I be the pink michinlin man?? hehheeee
Sledding is my new favorite thing!!!
Look at all the toys I got from mommys friend Jeanne.. they are so much fun!!!
and the balls for this toy taste GOOOOOD!!!mmmmmmm yummy!
look I have have big block that sings to me and I can eat..
I Love it!!! dont I look cute?
look what else Jeanne gave me.. ZOOOOOOOOOMMMMM
Ahhhh Yeahhhh!! Vrrrrrrrrrooommm Vvvrrrooommm rreeeehhhh vrooom vroommm
Grandpa I look it.. Daddy runs down the hall with me and laugh and laugh..
Look at me.. my jessica was sick so I didnt get to go to daycare so mommy played hookie and we played and I cooked.
Look at me.. Daddy reads to me before I go to bed every night.. he reads I eat the books..hehhee
No comments:
Post a Comment