Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hi Everyone

Just want to tell you about my week so far.. Mommy will add pictures later(maybe).. But everything is going wonderfully. Im still cute as a button!!! I have been sick with a cold and mom and dad think its gone.. but my ears are still nutty. I keep pulling on them.. but mom cant tell if my ears hurt or if I just like to pull on them.. So they are going to take me back to the doctors to get them checked out. Well, this weekend, we all went to target and when we got home we had gifts on the front stoop of the house, from Jeanne Mccoy and her family. I got TONS of new clothes and books and toys.. Im so glad I got some new toys, I was getting bored of my other toys.. My mom and dad will have to do a toy run soon.. heheeee But today is the first day of Chanukka so I wonder if Im getting anything??? hmmmmm dont know... Have a good day and Happy Chanukka everyone!!!

No comments: