Oh Man I love Santa!!! He visited me while I was sleeping and OH MY GOODNESS EVERYONE. I made out like a bandit!!

My new favorite thing is opening presents!!

Look at me Im going to be a rock star

Oh my goodness.. I Love this!!!

LOVE IT!!!

Oh More gifts.. I was laughing and giggle the whole time I was opening up Santa presents

Merry Christmas!

Oh look ... I love Christmas!

Im going to be a rock star and I can dance too

Christmas breakfast!! yumm toast and nanners

Getting ready to go to uncle Dans

See look Im a ROCK STAR

Christmas Morning Nap..

On the road to go to uncle Dans to see Grandpa and Great grandma, Pam, Terri, Livy and Hannah. Connie, Jon and Nick will stop by too.

Uggg grandpa makes me cry at first, then I warm up to him..

Hes funny. He makes funny faces. hhehhheee

Livy and I have matching Cheerleading outfits.. Go vikings
No comments:
Post a Comment