Monday, September 10, 2012

Im in kindergarten

First day of School. I'm waiting for the Bus
I had my first day of school.. It was only the very best day of my life.. It was fantastic!! My teacher is Mrs. Schulz.. My mom said she was like 12.. But she seems older than that to me.. Maybe mom was kidding. I don't know.. Oh and the BUS!! I love it!! I get to ride a bus.. It's big and yellow and it awesome!!
I'm so EXCITED for SCHOOL!!!
Walking to the Bus Stop.. I couldn't stop smiling. 
Me getting on the Bus
The Bus
Me after school. The bus was 15 mins late. 
I love my Grandpa
Grandpa was waiting for me what I got off the Bus on the fist day. I  got off  the bus and JUMPED into his arms. 
Grandma Pam was there too.. She gave me the most beautiful red, orange and yellow roses. I forgot to have mommy get a picture. But it was sure sweet that they came to see me on my first day of school..

No comments: