Monday, September 17, 2012

A fun weekend was had by me!!

This past weekend was full and fun. I went to the Bloomington days parade. We ran into my babysitter when I was just a baby.. It was so neat to see her again and her kids are all grown up... Had dinner with Kate and Brenna, then Brenna came to my house and we had a dancing, singing, flipping blast. I went to raceway park with mommy and daddy and Grandpa. So much fun!
I helped Daddy clean moms car.. but I t was boring so I shoved bubbles! that was FUN!!
HI Ho Hi HO.. Check out my new boots from Grandma Pam or should I say Rain boots   
I was the park with Aleesa. First we had snack Cinnamon Cookie. YUM!!
Ahhh Chaa Chaa Chaa.. I have my Great Grandpa Chester's hat on.. 
Mommy and I went to the Bloomington Parade.. So Fun!!
Me and Daddy waiting for it to start. I got ALOT of candy and toys.. 
After parade Daddy took a nap and Mommy and I went to Perkins for a salad and met Auntie Kate and Ms. Brenna
Ms B, Mommy and I being Goofy!!
Brenna and I came over after perkins. We are doing a "floor bridge".. i think.. 
This is me and Grandpa at Raceway park for the car races
CAR RACES and SUGAR.. They go hand in hand!! Yumm!!

No comments: