Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just me playing around..

I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhh.. hehhee lol..
huh?
Just call me OZZY with my pony on my head..
Ppthhhh Bath time
Hey.. Just me chilling in the back seat.
me and mommy
Mommy was cooking dinner and I was g-mailing/video with Hannah.
Here is me in the morning one day looking as cute as EVER!!!
Here is me eating Christmas cookies mommy made..
mommy said NEVER AGAIN will she make Christmas cookies.. something to do with the mess, me eating the dough and the frosting being in my hair, somehow it got in my diaper.. and she said she will just leave all that MARTHA stuff up to Auntie Kate.. Yeah.. well she may have not had fun.. BUT I LOVED IT!!! and they were sooooo good!!!!The funny thing was is she tried to make Christmas cookies.. but the only thing that turned out that you could tell what it was were the Star of Davids..so we frosted them all Blue and white..
One snowy day on the deck.
I was helping Daddy shovel the deck
me and mommy
I love my mommy!!!

No comments: