Saturday, January 31, 2009

2nd time swimming in a big pool

Mommy and Daddy took me over to my wonderful, super, cool Great Grandmas last night and oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I went SWIMMING in a big pool... I had a BLAST!!!!! mommy and daddy were very surprised that I had so much fun!!! I was twisting in there arms and yelling..laughing.. it was a BLAST!!!!!!!
BEST Time ever!!! EVER I tell you! E-V-E-R!!!
They found me a noodle... Mommy had a rough time trying to get a clear picture of me cuz I was WACKY and wouldn't stay still.
I had sooo much fun!!! so did Daddy!!
Look at the water... its beautiful!!
Look.. Its a bird.. a plane.. its .. its me!!!
I hope mommy and daddy bring me back there soon!! very very soon!!! I think I may be a water baby!!! Mommy is sorry she doesnt have a clear picture of me, mommy said our Camara SUCKS!! We are wanting to get a new one.. So until then.. you will get side view action shots.. LOL

No comments: