Monday, December 1, 2008

Tree, tree, tree We have a REAL TREE in the House.. Can you believe it?

Look.. A tree .. a real tree.. it smells so good!!!! We have 800 lights on it.. I cant believe I have a real tree in my house.
Oh my.. Look we get to put stuff on the tree.
Oh man.. a tree.. a tree is in my house.. I totally loved decorating it to!! Mommy has all of Grandma KiKi's decorations.. She is in heaven but I just know she was helping decorate the tree...
O man.. a tree.. Christmas is going to be so great!!! Channuaka sounds like fun to.. There is fire with that holiday.. mommy said we light candles.. Oh man December is sooo AWESOME
Look at my living room.. I think the tree needs more lights. what do you think.. 800 isnt enough.. we need more right?....

No comments: