Friday, December 12, 2008

Random Pictures over the last 2 weeks.

Aubrey = Leonardo DaVinci
Ooops I mean Aubrey= Jim Henson..
Mommy got me markers.. they are the best.. I get messy and it washed right off.. But she says I can only use them on this board..
Oh I love to draw.. I'm going to be like my great aunt Connie.. An Artist...
Oh I laugh and make faces as I draw.. yep just like Connie
Oh daddy put a orange in the chewy thing... It was so good.. I was a mess when It was all done.. Did someone say "bath"?
We are getting a lot of snow in MN and I get to go outside and help Daddy shovel. I LOVE IT!!
Livvy came over and we played.. WE MESSED MY ROOM UP, ITS WAS GREAT!
See look... I love Art!
I sing as I draw too..
aahhh "pink marker" but comes out as "pnk maaarrrkar"
me trying to get mommy purse.. LOL.. look at my belly
"whats up on this table?" I gotta see.. WOW.. a lot of stuff..
Our Christmas Tree.. I wake up in the morning and run to the tree to have mommy or daddy turn on the lights. But grandpa calls it our Hanukkah bush..
Since we have the Christmas tree up mommy moved my toy area..
We have toys all over.. its the best.. I love love love it.. mommy not so such...
I hope everyone had a wonderful week!! Love Aubrey Rose

No comments: