This is me in our Hotel room at the Hilton..
This is me in my stroller.. Man I loved this thing.. You couldn't get me out of it.. Seriously.. you couldn't..
Me and My Uncle Mike
Me, Aunt Margret, and my Cousin Maria going out for lunch.
My Cousin Maria.. Look at that smile.. such a cutie..
me and Maria waiting for our grilled cheese
My Aunt Margret and my Loopy Uncle Mike
Ahh me and the Smiths..
Seriously Isn't Uncle Mike crazy?
Run forest Run.. Look at the bird..
Maria and me Playin..
We walked a million miles .. Maria and I just hanging out.
me and Maria.. Can you tell I haven't had a nap and its a million degrees out?Look they are all passed out from walking down the river walk, down to the french market, then walked to Bourbon street and Royal Street, then back to River walk.. I think we walked a billion miles.
Daddy Smith, Me Smith, Cousin Maria Smith, Aunt Marget Smith, Crazy Uncle Mike Smith, Uncle Scott Smith, Aunt Megan Smith and mommy who took the picture Mommy Halpern-Smith
Hey... I'm Hot.. But Happy.. Can we go swimming? and or take a nap.. either or will do..
My first time in a pool...
I'm not so sure of this Pool thing...???
I like this pool thing.. its like a bath but TOALLY better!!
me and daddy and my pool friend from Las Vegas
Me and the nut Uncle Mike and daddy at Bubba Gump.
Seriously I love my Uncle Mike..He's very funny!!
Me and Daddy in the French Quarter
Freedom.. Run baby Run
This was a fun trip I'm standing where Bush gave his speech after Katrina..
Me and mommy and daddy at Cafe' Demount
Umm it was soo humid, that the camera is fuzzy.. isn't there something wrong with that?
Mommy and daddy let me run..
mm could I get any cuter? Mommy realized how many pictures my suk suk is in.. oops.. shhhh.. hopefully she will not take it away..
me and daddy
I Love my daddy!!
Daddy Smith, Me Smith, Cousin Maria Smith, Aunt Marget Smith, Crazy Uncle Mike Smith, Uncle Scott Smith, Aunt Megan Smith and mommy who took the picture Mommy Halpern-Smith
Hey... I'm Hot.. But Happy.. Can we go swimming? and or take a nap.. either or will do..
My first time in a pool...
I'm not so sure of this Pool thing...???Me and Daddy in the pool after a very long day...
I like this pool thing.. its like a bath but TOALLY better!!
me and daddy and my pool friend from Las Vegas
Me and the nut Uncle Mike and daddy at Bubba Gump.
Seriously I love my Uncle Mike..He's very funny!!
Me and Daddy in the French Quarter
Freedom.. Run baby Run
This was a fun trip I'm standing where Bush gave his speech after Katrina..
Me and mommy and daddy at Cafe' Demount
Umm it was soo humid, that the camera is fuzzy.. isn't there something wrong with that?
Mommy and daddy let me run..
mm could I get any cuter? Mommy realized how many pictures my suk suk is in.. oops.. shhhh.. hopefully she will not take it away..
me and daddy
I Love my daddy!!
We had a very fun trip to New Orleans.. but I have to say I don't think mommy and daddy had as much fun as I did.. I may have been a tad whinny on the plane rides.. I may have lead mommy right to Bourbon street for a drink.. maybe... Daddy may have said.. NEVER AGAIN.. But I know they will forget and take me again to New Orleans to see my Aunt and Uncle and My cousin.. but I think they will drop me off in Houma and go to Bourbon street together.. Which of course is totally fine with me.. I love did!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment