Monday, October 20, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Week.. We played out side and enjoyed the weather..

Playing at the park...
"I'm so cool" didn't you all know that?
me and "baby" walking to the home from the park.
oops "baby" fell on her head... my bad
just me and baby walking..
Daddy and me strolling "baby"
Daddy was helping me push her up the hill..
Daddy took me on a bile ride.
me pushing my car thing..
Come on Baby.. we have things to do.. people to see..
WHAT? Say What? HUH?
my new word "going""going""going""going""going""
After a chilly day mommy made daddy and Soup and grilled cheese..
Yummy Sunday, Daddy built me a leaf mound..
look at daddy trying to cox me in..
me checkin out the mound of leaves..
I had so much fun!!! But umm HATED the mound!!
look I almost got close to the mound..
yeah.. umm no... Don't like the mound.. Darn daddy put my ball on top.. @$*%
Umm.. mommy sat in the leaves, to try to get me to play in them.. .. yeah ahh notice they aren't touching me..
yeah.. umm.. NO THANKS!! GET ME OUT!
Mommy grilled lunch for daddy and I. Buddy played with me while we waited for num i numms.
new word.. "Hi" (said new word when mommy was talking to Auntie Kate on the phone) "Hi"
We went shopping.. me and my new buddy..
LOVE THIS MONKEY!!!
It played music and moved. It was great!!!
I was rocken out!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Hello.. my new BFF..
Chillin like a villain
"Hi""going""going "park"
me and mommy taking a walk.
ummm Yes.. what are you looking at?
my head is leading me .. Its top heavy you know..

No comments: