Hi!!!! Everyone.. My busy crazy week in
playin'

A flower that I can blow...

Blow.... Blow...
weeeeeeeee..

me in my car seat..
Im to cool!!!

what up
ya'all?

Hi... I like to
climb up the slide

me playing with my musical mirror..

man I love to swing!

huh?
OBAMA!!!!

me and my dollhouse..

I sit and play so nicely..

I sometimes get a little nutty playing with my dollhouse.. sometimes things get thrown..hehe..e

I think mommy and daddy should hooked up my chair to a kitchen chair, so I can sit at the kitchen table..

I love when I get to be a big girl!

me and daddy
playin on the deck..
Im just
chillin'

me and my daddy and my baby.
I'm just like my mommy.. blah blah blah.. I can talk to auntie
Kate on the phone to.. blah blah.
mmmm humm... gobble,
cupacupa,
dahdah..
blbblblbllldada
oh
Im a poster for
OBAMA
hehhe OBAMA GOOD
McCain BAD!!

Hello.. My favorite T-shirt
No comments:
Post a Comment