Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last weekend

We went over to my Grandpas house and played and played.. Grandma Pam had TONS of toys and Livy and I played so well together..... as we always do.. Look they put Hannah to work at G & G's houses.. "you missed a spot Hannah"..ummm Hannah...When you are done, can you come and clean my Mommy's house... do you do windows? Look in the background is my BEAUTIFUL great grandma.
Livy and I playing with Grandpa
My Great Grandma watching us.. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!!!!! I'm so LUCKY!
My grandpa is funny!!! Grandpa let Livy feed him.. heeeheee he didn't like our toddler crackers..
I love this thing!! I hit the colored balls and they fall.. can you believe it? its was AWESOME!!
Oh Grandma Pam let Livy and I play in her Kitchen and do you have any idea how my cabinet and stuff there is? It was GREAT!!
See Look.. A green plastic thing.. It was sooo great... a green thing.. Livy look!!!!
"Ok Livy I'll put on your SHOE.. "
"no wait.. I'm going to put it on my self and you can wear mine....k"
They had TONS of toys.. but I'd rather play with my moms purse.... again... could I be my mothers daughter?
Hehe... I'm on Livy's toy... She didn't mind sharing

No comments: