Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds,Thurs, Friday and SATURDAY

Sunday.. Uncle Dan stoped over....
he's CrAzY!
Monday: we played and played
Tuesday: I got a little bigger.. Mom wasn't happy about me being able to touch the oven handles.. But I think its great!!
Wednesday: Grandpa came over and gave me a t-shirt they got me.
Heheee can you read?.. Thats me "little democrat"
Thursday: We chilled.. I eat a banana
Yummmmmmy
Friday: mommy and I ran errands
Saturday.. I played in the SINK..
and played
and played
Sunday: mommy and I went over to Grandmas house.. She has this wiggle Ernie I love!!!
Great grandma and I played with blocks
We watched the Twins game..
Well, she watched I eat Ritz
Monday: mommy and I walked around the block.. I walked around all by myself with out being carried.. Impressed aren't you?..
Daddy's goofy.. Last years Halloween costume doesn't fit.. LOL..
Look I have on Brenna barbie costume.. heee to big
Look I have on Brennas Clown Costume.. It fits perfect... My daddy's funny.!!!
Well the was my week in pictures... have a good week

No comments: