Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A few week update on me..

Hi Fans!!! I've been busy.. Let me tell you!!!
I got new shoes.. They are white.. Check them out.. I love them!!!
See.. White and white can be.. lets see how long that will last... hehee
I love goofin' on the couch.. I pull all the cushions off and go crazy..
GRRRRR...
Last weekend mom and dad took me to uncle Dans to go to the Dakota county fair... Look at Livvy.. Shes wearing my hat..
I got to feed a horse
me and daddy dancing to a band
Oy it was a fun filled day.. I couldn't keep my eyes open..
Im channeling my grandma kiki.. SNICKERS.. YUMMMY
hehheee
Hi. Im just a chatting and chattin
Look at me.. in my WT sled.. there is nothing like a box!!
Good times!! Daddy pulled me up and down the hall!!
Love you all.. Have a good week!! Love, Aubie

No comments: