Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One. 1, Uno......

I love being 1 years old, but umm my mother did not tell me about the shots that come and the blood they take.. Yeah.... Ummm being one hasn't been all its cracked up to be... But the Dr appt went good other than the VERY LARGE NEEDLES..
Oh Dad.. you think you are so funny... ha flippen ha..
Um Seriously mom and dad you aren't funny.. hah.. aren't I funny?
Look mom went shopping and I love to help put the food away..
Oh look my Great Aunt Peggy sent me birthday gift..
Opening gifts are FUN!!!
I love this book she sent me.
My cousins came over and we did some bonding and chillin.. umm LIVY.. GET OUT OF MY POOL...
NO... GET OUT......Oh OK.. you can stay......??????
Its Ms HANNAHS Birthday May 29th..
We Adore her!! Happy Birthday HaNNNNaH!

No comments: