Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello my fans and friends

This is me on the phone... I have so much to say... Well today is Sunday and I am going over to my grandma today. It was her Birthday May 30th. Today is a pizza party... Yummy!!! I was just getting ready to call grandma.. I'm gonna be just like daddy and talk and the phone!!!
Ahh.. Who's a rock star?
Ahhh yeah.. its me.. Now introducing The GREATEST SINGER in the world..."AUBREY ROSE"
"Thank you, Thank you very much" "I love you all"
I said I love you.. What more do you want? I gotta be goin my fans..
Aubie has left the building.. ahhh not really.. heeee
Yesterday I found mommy work out ball.. Oh man.,. I can not even tell you how much fun that big ol'ball is..
heee.. weeeeeee bounce, bounce...
ahhhhhgggg.. Big ball.. heee this ball is fun people!! hehhee
Well that's me.. I hope you liked my pictures.. I love you and thanks for blogin on my blog.. Oh by the way my grandpa came home ..FINALLY.. Ive only seen him once.. but soon he and I will hang out, with out me cryin..
Bub-bye

No comments: