Monday, April 21, 2008

It was a Wiggly sickness..

This past week with mommy and daddy was hard.. I was sick... I had croup.. YUCK.. But the doctor gave me a breathing machine to do Neb treatments.. and it worked really well. I'm still a tinch sick.. now I just have a cold and a cough..
I gotta tell you.. Being sick isn't fun.... but I watched the wiggles the whole time.. and let me tell you, I love the wiggles.. "toot toot, chugga chugga big red car..."
Mom and Dad let me outside just for a second to get some sun..
I had fun, they did take me to the park, just so I could get out.. I was sick for so long.. that they wanted to get me out..
Cant you tell I'm feeling better... Me playing under my high chair...
I'm feeling so much better..

No comments: