Monday, April 14, 2008

I played all day at my Great Gramma's

Sunday We had to get ready to go over to my great-grammas to babysit Liy and Hannah. Mommy and I went over to help. This is me helping mommy get her purse ready.. I helped her change purse..........
Sooo much stuff.. when Im bored, I just look for my moms purse and man, I have hours of fun!!!
Mommy and I at great grammas
me playing with toys.. Gramma went to target before we got there and Yippy We have new toys.. I love my great gramma..but I love her with out the new toys..
me and Livy playing in front of the mirrors. (like my purse?)
Ms Olivia..
Humm Hi..
Im on the go.. cant stop to chit chat... I gotta play..
me and mommy..
I dont have a picture of great gramma, but you can see her feet in a few pictures...LOL.. My great gramma was so great she made the best lunch and yummy dinner.. Im so lucky she loves me!!! Livy and I had a lot of fun!! Hannah played with me too.. I love my cousins!!

No comments: