Monday, February 11, 2008

What a LONG COLD weekend in doors.. But we had FUN!!!

What up Ya All????
Mommy and daddy were having fun with a rag.. "PPPPPEACE Im outie"....
Daddy got out his guitar and we played and played.. I loved it!!
Lah Lah... Doooooo.. play daddy play!!!
"Oy", "Papa Can you hear me?"
"If my daddy were rich man.. dah dah dad dah dadh...."
"Sunnnnrise... SunSet..."match maker, match maker find me a match".. OY..
hhhhheee.. Yentel.. Mom thinks she is funny..



Hi my people
huh? wwwhhaaatt??
nummmyy Keys.. yum
hee look at my teeth.. so that makes 5 total.. OUCH.. maybe six..
mommy took my picture, I kept falling asleep at dinner.. I was really funny!!
Umm so this weekend I helped mommy do her laundry.. Umm I didnt do so good, cuz she only did one load.. Thank goodness for walk in closets and doors.. other wise you would NEVER know mommy hates to do laundry

No comments: