Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stuck in side playin.. to cold to go out..

Just sleepin.. Its soo cold out!!! My poor face gets chapped, Mommy put some stuff on my face as I was sleepin because you know I'd scream and have a fit if I was awake.
Look me.. in my crib.. I was too quite in my crib.. heee Im chewin on my asperator..
Mommy was in the ktichen cleaning and found me nawin on my snot taker.. heheeee its a perfect teether... LOOK at me in the crib.. LOL
heee yum yum.. chew chew.. mommy was laughin..
me and my best friend goofin around.. He's funny
"my buddy.. my buddy.. me, my buddy and I"
mmmm food.. goood
MOMMMMMYYYYYY and me I am lightning.. Im such a fast crawler.. I can take a few steps too.. but just a few.. but you have to catch me a the right moment..other wise Im not inthe mood.

No comments: