Friday, October 19, 2007

My life so far 10/19/07 to 05/25/07

This is my life so far.. From today Friday October 19th to the day I was born. Please check back from time to time... cuz, my mommy will update this every week so you can WATCH ME GROW.

Just playing in my bedroom.. chillin'

Pretty in Pink.. Feather boa anyone?Me and Mommy being diva's

me and my puppy
Just hanging out..
Food... I love Sweet po po's

HI!!!

Mommy and me.. Look I can sit all by myself


Here I go again.. America's next top model


me and my dog buddy
Arent I cute?

Grandma and me

I love my Great Grandma!!

me and my grandpa

My grandpa taught me how to hold my own bottle..
Thanks Grandpa!!!
Seeee I can now hold my bottle..
Thanks grandpa!

mommy doesnt have to hold my bottle anymore..

mmmmm daddy shoulders and my green teething foot.. yummy

jonny jump ups are FUN!!!

I love to jump!


Look at my 2 bottom teeth


mmmmm... carrots



at the park for the first time.. in a swing playing with my cousins


Hannah and me

look I'm just hangin around
snnnnnnzzzzzzz
I love my daddys shoulders
mmmm, mom's nose.. gotta have it...
ugggggg
"yes, mother what ever you say"


I love to play with my mom


Hi



"Elmo.. will you marry me?"


me and daddy


hurrry up mom.. Im cold
ahhh the bath was goooood!!


America's next top model



Look I look like mommy


shhhhhhhh nighty night


uh? Say what??



My first walk ...




me and mommy



mmmmm.. my thumb... yummmm




Me and my daddy.. arent I the spitting image of him?





ohhhhhh sleeping beauty.. shhhhhhh Arent I cute? Im just a ray of sunshine.. First night home from the hospital..
Hi Mom, Hi Dad... I sounded like a duck when they pulled me out of my mama..QQQQUUUUAAACCCCKKKKK
Oy,.... You have no idea what I just went through...
This is the beginning. May 25th 2007 @ 5:13 pm

No comments: