I had a fun weekend!! We played.. A LOT and I got to carved the pumpkin my grandpa gave to me. The pumpkin was big and I watched daddy carve it and I helped take the goop out of the pumpkin.
Here we go.. mommy put me in ichy clothes so I could get dirty.
Here we go.. mommy put me in ichy clothes so I could get dirty.
Look at all the goop.. Yucky!!! 

hummmmmm What the heck?
oohhhh gross and squishy.. I loved every minute of it!
oohhhh gross and squishy.. I loved every minute of it!
Hi daddy.. we are having FUN!!
Oh I was out side and watched daddy carve the face on my pumpkin.
Ohhh daddy did a good job...
You will have to stay tuned to see the pumpkin.. I didn't what to give it away before the big day... HALLOWEEN... I'm so excited to to go trick-or-treating..My daddy is going to take me out.. we are going to see my grandma and my great grandma and of course we are going to go see my friends at Jessica's oh I for got to show you this.. Its a picture of my friends at day careSky, me and Jaymin. Livy wasn't there yet..Look sky and I were the princess that we are.. LOL!!
Stay tuned for my Halloween pictures.. I dont want to give it a way but.. I look darn cute my costume.. I love and miss you!!
Stay tuned for my Halloween pictures.. I dont want to give it a way but.. I look darn cute my costume.. I love and miss you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment