Sunday, November 7, 2010

July 4th 2010 International Falls

4th of July in International Falls to see "Uncle Russ". Heres Olivia and I on the parade route
Me and Olivia at Russ..
Russ!! We love Russ.. This is my... ... my.. Uncle Dans sooon to be father in law..
Wave Russ!!!!
waiting for the big guy.. wheres Russ?
Hi!!!
The Walker-Halpern waiting for the parade to start... dont they look happy? Nothing like rain on 4th of july.. waiting for a parade..
me and my mommy
Hello..
Ready" Ok..
Prevent FORREST FIRES!!!
Just waitin...
Me and Ibby at Sha Sha resort.. in a bird cage,
The Crazy nut. Jacob. We went on a boat ride.. Hes soo mighty!!
This is the boat we went on. I went fishing. In the corner you can see Uncle Russ..
didnt catch anything.. but I had fun!!
Me and Ibby Mc Smoo
Mr. Jacob Walker. He didnt catch anything on this trip either..
the two cool mcgoo's

No comments: