Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!

The night before Halloween Hannah carved her Pumpkin. She spent the night too..
She really wanted to carve the pumpkin.. PROMISE.. even though she looks a little cranky here.. lol.. But I was having a BLAST.. Goo.. owie goowie. LOVE IT!!
Mommy Say Cheese... "Hannah look alive" lol.. (TV's on)
Yeah HALLOWEEN..
"TRICK OR TREAT Great Grandma"
What do you get when
The Big Bad Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood and a Witch all stop by?
TRICK OR TREAT Great Grandma
We tricked and treated at Mommy's Friends house Amy Werner's..
ohhh the big bad wolf and Little red Riding hood
"Trick or Treat Grandma"
Me and Grandma getting ready to go trick or treating at her house
me and my grandma.. we are two peas in a pod.. I love playing at her house..
"Little Red Riding Hood give me ALL your Banana Bread!!"
me Trick or treating.
walking to house to house.. I was Bundled up!! a t-shirt,long johns, jacket, Black long sleeve shirt.. Leggings, Sweat pants, Hat and Gloves.. Plus COSTUME.. Ahhh Minnesota Halloween.. gotta love it

No comments: