Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Smiles and Love and a new camara and SuSu

CLEAN.. Must clean!!
Uncy=bad.... Theresa=good!!!
"CHEESE"
I love to play outside!! Now that the weather is nice and there is no snow.. I LOVE IT!!!
"SuSu"
Uncle Dan's Friend Theresa and her dog SuSu.. The greatest DOG EVER!!!!
My Hannah.... NUT
AUBIE... NUT
Uncy and me.. yeah.. you know I just tolerate him... But I love him!
Me and SuSu and Theresa
OH man I love this dog!! I cant get enough!!!
I wanna take SuSu home... Do you think that would tick off Buddy? maybe Theresa and mommy can trade.. We give Buddy to Theresa and We keep SuSu.. I bet not.. DARN!!
Hannah
SuSu and Uncy and Mommy..
Me and Daddy!!!
Me and Mommy
Me.... (New Camera)
Playdough
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CHEEESSSSSEEEE
Yummm LUNCH
FINALLY... NICE Weather!!!
I mean I still have to bundle up..... But not as much.. I know it will get better day by day!!

No comments: