Daddy and me dancing..

I loved it, but ummm look at the hay... do you wanna sneeeezze? momma did.. hhehee

my daddy.. umm can you find me in this pictures? look for my pink hat..

Look... hahah.. I'm a clown now..

Oh my.. it was great I got to run and walk to see all the scarecrows.. It was great!!!

check out me and the mini horses..

I know it was a little Michael Jackson of daddy.. But the horse didn't take my hat or me..

I'm at the top of the hill..

I'm such the little walker.. Daddy took me up the hill..

Me playing on a trike

My Mommy and me playin on the tire swings..

Me chillin on a wooden car

us at the maze.. hahaa look at the grave stones..

"Green Giant"

We had fun at Emma Krumbies!!! We got a pie, and apples and our Pumpkins
No comments:
Post a Comment