Friday, June 20, 2008

I love Summer!!!

We are off to the park. Oh I cant wait.. Its going to be fun!!!
Look me and my family walking.. Hi Bud! Daddy got a kite.. WOW.. he got it to fly.. a little...
go daddy go..
Fly little buddy fly..
Just watching daddy run up and down the park to get that darn kite off the ground.
Well that was fun!! Daddy tried to fly the kite and mommy and I played on the swing and slide
Oh I got new stuff. I got a ball thingy.. its fun!! My daddy is crazy!!!
He is fun! He plays with me all the time!
Look my horsey.. naaayyy.. Thanks Uncle Dan and Hannah and Olivia, I love it!!
Ahh the pool.. me and my frog.. we love to swim!!
splash, splash, splash
HaHa.. Me and my ball thing and my baby bath pool.. heeee
Peek-a=boo
mmmm.. fishys.. yummy!!
heee.. just cuz Im cute. mama took this picture. She says I make her laugh. hehee
me and the baby..
look at all of my friends in my crib... Party in Aubies crib.... Pooh came and The ducky came and the baby came.. We had fun!! mommy and daddy too.. of course..
Me and my pumpkin.. (thanks great grandma)
Ahhh.. Arent I cute?
This is me and Daddy last night..
I love books!
ok so.. Im strolling my baby and my daddy taught me to make engine noises so if you can imagine.... Im strolling this and saying btrrrrrrrrr, brrrrrr,, vrrrrrrrrrr, vrrrr.. to cute huh!!
me and my best friend.. .. I love her!!!
brrrr vrrr brrrrrrr
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: