Sunday, March 2, 2008

Hangin with the family

Ahhh My family.. Aren't we cute?!!!! We are so happy!!!
I'm walking.. Oh yes.. WALKING!!! ask mommy or daddy.. WALKING!!!
9 month appt.. 23 pounds and 12 ounces. 29 inches long..
HELP!!!! GET me out of jail.. They make me read, and play, and hug me all day..Oy could you imagine??
Come on just break me out.. theres a nail file in my Cheerio box (hehheee)
mmmm I Love to read!!
More books
Just reading..
Just chillin.. see book aren't only good for reading.. they are a chair too..
Books... Cant get enough..
Get in my belly.... heeeeeLook.. Winnie the pooh.. its my mommy's pooh bear. It was from Grandma Kiki..
Ahh... Pooh.. I love you!!!
shoulders to the mat.. 1,2,3.. Aubrey Rose is the Winner
Please welcome AUBREY ROSE to the stage.. She will be playing a song she wrote at 9 months.. called.. "cant pooh enough"..
Grandma Kiki would be so proud.... Mozart
Rocking out..

No comments: